I’m one of your favourite blogs? :’) thank you
1) 2007 VMA’s Gimme More - iconic
1) 2001 VMA’s I’m A Slave 4 U - iconic
1) 2000 VMA’s I Can’t Get No Satisfaction/Oops!…I Did It Again- iconic
1) 2009 Circus Tour Greensboror You Oughta Know - iconic tbh so raw like omg
1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWs6uaxrd68 best Everytime performance tbh
- I’m a very smiley person, whether I’m happy or not I’m always smiling, like Britney I choose to be a happy person, I’ve been like this since I was little and it hasn’t seemed to fade
- I’m outspoken, If I don’t agree with you I will voice my opinion, this gets me into trouble a lot
- I’m shy! believe it or not!
FF : Inside Out. like seriously. what the fuck happened there. That song was orgasmic.
Circus : I love Unusual You and I would say that song but i’d choose Shattered Glass over it because that song could’ve gone far I think and it’s got such good and meaningful lyrics, and also Trouble because that is pure bubblegum Britney
Blackout: Hot As Ice. always. living legend you can look but dont touch!
In The Zone : every song she didn’t release, lol okay but seriously that album is flaw free to me, Shadow, I think that song got overlooked because of Everytime so
Britney : What It’s Like To Be Me, for obvious reasons, or am i the only one who loves this song?
OIDIA : What U See (Is What U Get), I really love this song, I think it could’ve gone perfectly after like Stronger or something, I don’t know why it wasn’t a single
BOMT : The Beat Goes On (probably an unpopular opinion) who doesn’t wanna dance to that song?
you’re a perfect human being did you know that?
Oh my gosh, love straight back to stunning person. <3 <3 xxxxx
… <3 Thank you so much
So are you <3